Sumeru Equity Partners (SEP) is a technology-focused, middle-market private equity firm founded in 2014 by an experienced group of investors and operators from Silver Lake Sumeru, a $1.1 billion fund started in 2007 within Silver Lake.
Where We Invest
- Growth oriented partnership model, see examples here.
- $25 million to $200 million, Control or Minority.
- Software, technology-enabled services, and hardware systems.
- Companies with over $10 million in annualized revenues.
- Flexible investment structures – growth investments, buyouts, recapitalizations, take-privates, and carve-outs/divestitures.
How We Drive Success
- SEP principals and advisors include former tech company founders, CEOs, CTOs, CFOs, and general managers.
- We work with management teams to build market leaders through a focus on core business improvements that are tailored to accelerate growth and profitability. We believe value is created through better strategy and business models, not financial engineering.